A discussion when you have time to read or share or support... Isaiah 43: 19 says, See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
The Sunshine Today...
The sunshine today was so uplifting... By the end of the day I was really tired. Today was the day I heard the words, accountable...presence of God...light....spirits... come out in conversation with my husband. The Holy Spirit directed Rick to a group of men who allow the Holy Spirit to lead the discussion and prayer of the night - and they start with food --- the saying - the way to a man's heart is through his stomach is definetly true..... Praise God. I was blessed to know God answers prayers, and sometimes He does move very fast.... Amazing....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment