Monday, March 1, 2010

Post Communion

It's Monday evening and fellowship time is over. What did I take away?
Confusion is from the devil - lack of our own ability to focus...

Cup of pain - yes, serve me a cup a pain to peel off another crusty layer I have in my way of dying to myself.

Secularism says identity is who we have become -- the essence is who we really can be when we strip off the wounds and scabs of hurts and pain. Jesus says we are sinners (identity) and when we believe in Jesus Christ we get a glimpse of our salvation (essense). The only process I can wrap my brain around is dying to myself and allowing the Holy Spirit my will and desires to become as Christlike as I can be in my human realm. Sheila - that's all I can say whenever this subject comes up.....

As far as wanting what God says we can have or do? Well, try this in your brain space --- If we have a picture of what God's promises are for us and we do not have them - yet, it may be due to the fact of my picture verses God's picture. Who are we to decide what the picture looks like? We may be only relying on our OWN filter to see what WE want.... Maybe we already heal - maybe we already move mountains and our own mind doesn't grasp it. I believe as Christ is living in me, where ever I go HE is there and just that fact maybe all that is necessary. There is nothing new under the sun...... So what filter are we using?

The blog --- there are only seventeen authors and we authors are the only ones who view this. It's private except for the official blogspot people I suppose.... So post away --- Love YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment